Monday, March 10, 2008

Friday

I went to a local shoe store to have my foot analyzed (in search of a reason of why my leg is still sore). So I stepped on the footprint analysis equipment and found out that I have a high arc on both of my feet (higher on left) and a neutral stride (mild pronation). The store seller explained that I need to use running shoes that offers good cushioning because of my high arch, which does not provide the natural absorption that a normal arch provides. My current running shores are for trail running, and are usually harder with less cushioning. I think I found an explanation of why my leg hurts. I couldn't find any running shoe that I liked and besides they are very expensive here in Mexico and not much variety. Anyways, I bought some insoles that the seller recommended for my high arches.

No comments: